The best expression of Sacramento's terroir.
Sacramento’s only fully operational urban winery, featuring old world winemaking, wine tasting,
and food pairings.
A family owned and operated business since 2007; Revolution Wines is devoted to the notion that the expression of place, terroir, is an important pursuit. Our mission is to locally produce wine and food that is the best expression of Sacramento Terroir.
From farm-to-fork to farm-to-glass, we make high quality bistro food from the finest local ingredients and high quality wines with the best fruit available. With fruit from Yolo Vineyards, Aparicio Vineyards, Gandyhill Vineyards and Sutter Ranch Vineyards, we receive grapes in our boutique winery-bistro, crush and ferment, bottle and offer tastings to the public all in a single facility.
2831 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
Events at Revolution
Valentine's Dinner in the Barrel Room
february 13th by reservation only
Valentine's Dinner in the Tasting Room
february 14th by reservation only
february 25th-march 6th
Wine Club Weekend
march 5th & 6th
For more details on these upcoming events visit us HERE
REVOLUTION WINE CLUB
BECOME A MEMBER- Winemaker Club
- Quarterly Wine Club packages of three or six bottles of wine, with your choice of reds only
- 10% savings on all Tasting Room purchases, including wine by the glass, food, and bottles*
- Complimentary wine tasting of any five wines for two any day you'd come in
- Pick Up party to include complimentary food & wine pairings for members, plus a guest
- 10% savings on all Revolution Merchandise, including wine glasses, wine openers, gift packs, etc.